Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well, hello!

First blog post... yay! (:  I'm really excited about doing this. You can probably thank Magnet4Books for the inspiration, and also every YA author out there. Also Janice, the owner of a local used bookstore in Downtown Apex called All Booked Up (it's my favorite place, and not just because Janice is awesome).

So, currently I'm waiting for a paycheck from either Lowes or LM Focus so that I can buy some more books. I really can't wait for Susane Colasanti's Keep Holding On which comes out TOMORROW! It's already been at Barnes and Noble for the past week, but since I haven't been working for the past two months due to the car accident, my bank account is all dried out. [Insert sad face here.] But one of my friends is letting me borrow a book and I'm also rereading one of my all time favorite currently.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


I'm only around 40 pages into the 470 page book, but it shouldn't take too long. So expect that soon!

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins


Everybody and their mother is reading The Hunger Games series, and I honestly don't blame them! I'm obsessed with the series. One of my friends was in the movie, believe it or not! She played as Cato's stylist, and you can see her in the movie. Also another girl who graduated last year from my high school played District 10's girl tribute. How awesome is that?!  Considering the fact that a) everybody is reading this series, and b) I'm rereading it for the third time, I'm not sure if I'll end up reviewing it. We'll see what happens!

What books do you recommend for me? I prefer physical copies, but Kindles are possible as well. Just leave a comment or email me!



No comments:

Post a Comment