Saturday, June 2, 2012

Carey on: Susane Colasanti's New Book

My second favorite author's new book came out on 5/31 (officially, anyways!)
I guarantee that you guess correctly: Susane Colasanti's Keep Holding On.

It was tough trying to get this book. You really have no idea. 
So, I ordered it on Amazon in mid May because that was the last time I got paid (stupid car accident, messing up my work schedule and pay checks). I even ordered it to get it delivered to my house on 5/31. So, I assumed that it would take the money out then, right? I even got an email saying my order was confirmed and everything. But no. I got an email on 5/30 saying that because I only had around three dollars in my bank account, they couldn't place the order. So, I emailed them saying that I got an email saying that they had already taken the money out of the account. Apparently something happened with them and blah blah blah. So, I cancelled my order so I wouldn't go in the negatives and I had to wait even longer to get KHO.
FINALLY, I got paid by my photography adviser and instantly headed over to Barnes n Noble to get it<3 I hated paying 20 bucks for it though, but it was worth it<3

I also just finished Before I Fall, so I'll be reviewing that soon too. And now onto Keep Holding On
Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment