Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Friday (#2)

Today's Favorite: Fan Cover Art

When I post reviews on here, I always go and post them on goodreads as well. So, I was on there posting my review of Anna and the French Kiss, right? And then I came across this beauty:


And good lord, I fell in love with it. Why couldn't have this been the original cover? Granted, the font could be a little better and easier to read, but it's just so perfect and amazing and cute and look at Anna and St. Clair kissing I just can't. It's just so perfect.

This girl named Nina posted it, but she said that she found it online somewhere, so I have no idea who actually created this. Probably someone on tumblr, let's be real. So if this is actually yours, feel free to email or comment and I'll give you credit for making it! It's so fabulous and I'm telling you; it's so perfect. Props to you, mystery designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment