Sunday, June 23, 2013

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

So, as you know (or at least may have figured out, or maybe not, whatever) that I run this blog by myself (Carey). I started this blog a little over a year ago, and then stopped, and picked it back up again when I got really inspired by my new book blogging friends. Recently I've been talking to my best friend, Krysta, who I've known since the fifth grade. And she told me that she wanted to make her own book blog, but didn't want me to think that she was doing it because I was doing it. SO, I asked her to join me!

A few things might be changing. Like, maybe the URL. A few things on the side bar. Our taste in books is a tad bit different, but not by much. Our reviewing ways may be different, too. I will still be doing the Top Three Tuesday every other week, and maybe she'll do a Top Three Thursday in the alternating weeks, specifying that it's Krysta, not me, or something. She's also going to do random movie/TV/video game reviews, so it won't only be books now! Some other day things may change. We'll see how it goes.

Anyways, I'm super excited about this. Because who doesn't love books? Plus it's great to do this with my best friend.  So if anyone actually does read this, I hope you welcome Krysta on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment