Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Carey on: Personal Post

I don't really post all that many personal posts. It's pretty much all about books or dealing with the blog, but not this time!

It's nothing bad or anything, I promise. I just want to let you know that I probably won't be updating the blog for the next week or so. If I do, it'll be the wee hours in the morning (sometimes I do that anyways, but you know what I mean). It's because the next few days are going to be pretty insane. I just started my new job today, so that's why it took me forever to get the So Much Closer review up. So I work Thursday afternoon and Friday morning, but then Friday afternoon I'm flying to NEW YORK CITY. I'm so freaking excited, guys. I've been waiting for this day for what feels like forever. I want to live there after college, so I hope I love it just as much, if not more, as I think I will. I KNOW I will.

So, I'm going to be gone from Friday - late Monday. I did get my three books from my Top Three Tuesday from June 18. I have yet to read them, though. So I'll get to them right when I get back from New York.

I'm off to Sarah Dessen's even tonight! Have a good one, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment